Sunday, December 16, 2012

Parisian Lentils

Adapted from http://thestonesoup.com/blog/2012/12/a-lesson-from-my-new-favourite-cookbook/#

I love love this recipe. It is so fast and healthy too, with tons of fiber and protein and very minimal effort. I used part-skim ricotta, regular brown lentils, and halved the olive oil. Everything else the same, and it was so tasty.  The lentils cooked in 20-30 minutes. I wasn't watching because people came to visit during cooking.

Serves 2. 370 calories/serving (with like 30 g protein, 33 g fiber, crazy! I need to do lentils more.)

note: I think the calories are low. THe lentils I used said they were 80 cal per 35 g. But it also had 20 carb+10 protein per serving, which is 120 calories. So assuming 120 is correct and 80 is not, the cals would be 480 per serving.

No comments: