Friday, September 6, 2013

Banana Oat Blender Pancakes

http://beautythatmoves.typepad.com/beauty_that_moves/2013/02/the-pancake-bowl-and-banana-oat-blender-pancakes-recipe.html
Banana Oat Blender Pancakes

I've made this twice now. They are my new favorite pancake, gluten free or not. The banana flavor is still mild but makes the pancake so tasty. Also I like the subtle oat flavor too. Its a nice change from regular pancakes.

This recipe is barely enough for me, david, and Ila. Really I'd like to do 1.5x the recipe for us. If you serve it with a side then it would be enough, but I just really like pancakes so who knows.

1.5x recipe for quick reference (since I make this at least twice a month):
3 cups rolled oats
1 7/8 cups milk
1.5 ripe banana
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1.5 tablespoons maple syrup
3/4 teaspoon sea salt
1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 T baking powder
2 eggs

No comments: