Thursday, September 29, 2016

Small batch chocolate cupcakes

http://celebratingsweets.com/small-batch-chocolate-cupcakes/
Small batch chocolate cupcakes

This recipe was perfect for our family of four. It made 6 cupcakes, but they needed 20 minutes to bake since they got so big. I did heaping 1/4 cup of cocoa, so much it was probably a 1/3 cup. Also I made this gluten free by measuring 70 grams of gf flour--about 1/2 millet and 1/2 all purpose aldi mix (which is a lighter mix). I added 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum also. (140 grams of flour per cup as was my basis for conversion to gf).

I did not try the frosting recipe as I had some leftover cream cheese frosting in the freezer that I used. I love how there is not an enormous cake leftover, only 2 cupcakes that we can split for dessert the next night.

No comments: